To: Heather
I hereby thank you for the days we were together . Though both of us hate each other , we can still pretend that nothing had happened . Like I said , though I hate you , I liked your humour . You were that kind who would bring laughter into our minds . Though I hated you , I hated more when I am going to lost a friend . But I know , that I had betrayed you before , and that you would not forgive me . And pardon me , for saying all those bad things on you on my previous blog . Its just my personality . When someone says want to break , I cried. When someone says things that I am very angry , I would pounced back . But I knew that it would not let me survive long , as there is a lot of ppl in society . All kinds of ppl. And I am determined to change so that you will see a new me next year . You will see . Same thing , I know that I had angered you a lot , hurt you a lot , and I do not look forward to the day where you would forgive me . For I know that the day would never come .. But so , No matter how you hate me , I had always treated you as my good friend , without even realising the ugly truth behind our friendship. This is the first and last time I am pouring out all my opinion and words from the bottom of my heart of the impression I had of you. If I had offended you in any ways , I am very sorry to hurt you. I will always remember the good things between us, and not the bad. So dun worry (though I think you will not be) and dun be angry(this is the last thing I wanted you not to be angry if it was the last day of my life)
No comments:
Post a Comment