Thursday, 28 October 2010
Kick u out
Today was QUITE a good day for me cos I got to pour out all my feelings here. Damn, this stupid things have been bottled up since I first met you. And I think that I am telling this stupid retard of all the things I wanna say today as I do not want you to affect my moods or you to appear in my life ever again! Since the day you say about your likings, I feel that you are a shit that appeared nowhere. Fancy somebody thinking that you are such a WONDERFUL person. Wow, you very good hor? But I am glad that after about a few days I am not gonna see your sickening face EVER again! QUICK! DISAPPEAR FROM MY LIFE! F*** off! If I were the god, I would not even let you appear here, on Earth! From today onwards, Me and you would only be dance partners or only talk about dance, no other things, as this is the limits. Dont ever dream of being GOOD friends, ever ever again! >:/ OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!! I WANT YOU OUT!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment