Saturday, 30 October 2010

Thank you

My dear Heather,

You are a special gift from god to me. You teach me all the things which I do not know. Because of you, I am determined to change everything. You are the special angel from the bottom of my heart which I had spent years looking for. Previously, the word "courage" does not appear in my dictionary.But since I met you, everything changed. You had taught me courage, confidence and tried your best to prevent me from hurting friends. But neither did you realised that I had accidentally hurt you. It was so painful. I know that you could not have hanged in there. But I had come to my senses. Becuz of trying to teach me, you had accidentally wounded yourself. Thanks for making me wake up. In all these months, you had always taken care of me. Now, let me take care of you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment