Paiseh lah ~ Actually its like towards the end of year 2012 and honestly ? I don't want this AWESOME year to end :( I know I will miss my class sad ..
Last year I was like thinking "Oh gawd , can this year pass faster ? I really don't like my class :/" Then this year I was like
"I DON'T WANNA LEAVE MY CLASS LAH !!" LOL , I'm so weird -___-
But yeah , I don't know how to say that my class is so well bonded , its practically indescribable . I wonder like so long , when can we see each other and have fun again like we do in sec 2 when we all grow up and go in separate ways ..
Anyways , I got into 2(H),A,P which is the combination I want ! ^^ I'm happy duh hahah , I would never choose geography reason being I DON'T like Mr Andy Koh no offense to those who l-i-k-e him , but I hate his guts yayy hooray *(Let's throw a part to celebrate my hyperness !!!! EVERYBODY MAKE SOME NOISE , COME ON , SCREAM AND SHOUT !)
Aww I know whatcha thinking ! "Thi girl is so awesome right ?!" You don't say ?! xD Okay , somethings is wrong with me , my bhb is over flowing mann uh hhuh uhu huhu
Yeah , now to the outing today .. So we went swimming at SengKang swimming complex and I love the water but I didn't swim because my mum locked the door and went out , leaving me without swimming suit to go swim T____T
Pathetic leh me , I was uber jealous of WanYing , WangYing , Dave and LiuYing >.< But .. I'm going swim on sat and tues again xD
After the swimming , we went to my house . Val , Eric , YiWei and Edwin went home (Too bad , they missed all the fun but oh , its their choice anyway :P) We on the aircon in my room and chilled out
And we watched a movie with my two bros and mum :D I think the movie ended at 4:45 p.m. I used the computer a while before we decided to play badminton
Badminton court was full thus we went to a shelter under my block and uh-huh , it was empty . I only had 4 badminton rackets , so they played while I had a mini karoke session on my own xD
Boy , it was fun xD And it like 6:32 p.m. so I accompanied my friends to bus-stop and wait with them till bus 156 come xD Uhhh , yup yup , that's 3/4 of my day , there are more when I got home and I was alone , blah-blah-blah
But I'm not going to say what happened cause I'm lazy and I don't wanna say . Easy :X Hehe , Okay , guess I should make myself disappear x') **On the count of 1,2,3...*
POOF ! **DISAPPEAR** UNTIL NEXT TIME HONEYS ! -WINK-
No comments:
Post a Comment