Monday, 18 October 2010

Darkest Day Of My Life

Today was the darkest day of my life. First, in school, we played 'Captain's Ball'. Then after school, I went to compass point to meet Jia Qi to help me choose a storybook to buy. Lastly, I ran home as I wanna go online to chat.Just as I thought that things are going fine, when I reached home, I discovered that my phone's misssing! I was very worried and ran to find it but to no avail. At first, I cried but after a while I did not felt so worried already. All the contacts I need Heather promised to give to me tmrr when we go shopping together. And the messages need passcode in order to get in. Morever, mum called in to cut off the line. Why all the Singaporans all so dishonest and greedy?! Suddenly, I feel very very ashamed to be a Singaporean. I rather go live in a poor country than to live in a country where its ppl are dishonset and greedy! (No offence to the Singaporeans who are honest)* sigh * Guess I gotta buy a new phone again..

No comments:

Post a Comment